Renowned Legal Advocacy In Entertainment Litigation
Regardless of which role you play in California’s entertainment industry — actor, screenwriter, producer, director, manager or agent — protecting your legal rights and interests is critical to the success of your career or business.
At The Lovell Firm in Los Angeles, you get aggressive advocacy from an attorney who is often cited as one of the nation’s top 1 percent litigators. With over two decades of experience focusing on business and entertainment litigation and an acclaimed reputation for success, our lawyer will fight for the results you deserve.
Television | Motion Pictures | Radio | Internet | Books | Video Games
The entertainment industry involves a wide variety of players who all need the protection of a dedicated attorney. Here are only a few examples of the types of clients we represent:
- Individuals who want to bring a lawsuit for defamation against a television studio or network
- Writers who have been victims of copyright infringement or had their ideas stolen
- Performers who have had their employment contracts wrongfully terminated
- Producers who have disputes over distribution and airing
- Artists who are not receiving proper royalty payments
- Filmmakers whose work has been misappropriated
- Social media influencers whose photos and brand are being stolen and misused
- Musicians whose songs have been used/incorporated into other music without their consent
- Photographers whose pictures have been misappropriated or their use has exceeded an agreed upon license
- Newscasters who have been assaulted/targeted by people in the entertainment industry
- Investors who have been defrauded while investing in entertainment properties
No matter what sector of the entertainment industry you work in, few things matter as much as your brand and your intellectual property. That is why your rights need to be constantly protected in every project you’re working on.
Learn More In A Free Consultation
Call The Lovell Firm at 877-235-3938 to arrange a complimentary consultation about any entertainment law or litigation matter. Our lawyer provides one-on-one attention to clients and returns all calls promptly. Alternately, you can reach our office by email.