Fierce And Relentless Advocacy
In The Media
KTLA Channel 5 News
Mr. Lovell was interviewed for his representation of Daun Slagle, who sued A&E and Lifetime for defamation based upon her alleged depiction of her in “The Happy Face Killer” movie.
Provided legal analysis for entertainment story involving Pablo Escobar.
Tre Lovell discussed the Taylor Swift Case.
Tre Lovell Represents Univision Reporter Paco Fuentes In The Highly Publicized Case Against Mexican Film Superstar Eduardo Yanez.
Provided legal analysis for entertainment story involving Pablo Escobar
A & E Television Networks And Lifetime Movie Network Sued For Defamation By Daun Slagle For Falsely Portraying Her As A Prostitute In The Lifetime Original Movie “Happy Face Killer” About Serial Killer Keith Jesperson
A Nationally Recognized, Premier Law Firm
- “Lawyer of the Year,” Finalist — Los Angeles Business Journal
- Top 50 Litigation Trailblazers in the Nation — National Law Journal
- Profiled in Forbes Magazine
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 – The National Trials Lawyers
- “Top 100 Attorneys in California” — The National Academy of Jurisprudence, American Academy of Trial Attorneys
- Litigator Award for Extraordinary Litigation Achievement — Trial Lawyers Board of Regents, 2014-2015 (less than 1% of all attorneys nationwide awarded)
- Top 1 Percent of Attorneys in the United States – Distinguished Justice Advocates, Trial Lawyers Board of Regents, Rue’s Best Attorneys of America, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Top 100 High Stakes Litigators – leading recognition of high stakes litigation