Fierce And Relentless Advocacy
Relentless Representation In Business And Entertainment Law
With more than 25 years of experience, Tre Lovell of The Lovell Firm practices in the areas of business law, corporate law, entertainment law, intellectual property law, employment law and general civil litigation.
Recognized as among the top 1 percent of litigators in the country, attorney Lovell serves clientele ranging from individuals to high-profile companies in Los Angeles, the United States and international jurisdictions. Learn more about Mr. Lovell’s background and accomplishments by clicking on his profile here:
Work With A Proven Trial Lawyer
Attorney Tre Lovell has been noted among the elite litigators in the nation, having received the following recognition:
- Named “Lawyer of the Year” finalist in 2016 by the Los Angeles Business Journal
- Named Top 100 Attorneys by The National Trial Lawyers
- Honored as one of the Top 50 Litigation Trailblazers in the United States by the National Law Journal
- Named among the top 1 percent of attorneys in the country as a litigator through such esteemed organizations as America’s Top 100 Attorneys, Distinguished Justice Advocates, the National Academy of Jurisprudence, the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum and Rue’s Best Attorneys of America
- Given the Litigator Award in 2014 and 2015 by the Trial Lawyers Board of Regents for extraordinary litigation achievement (an award given to less than 1 percent of attorneys in the U.S. and to only about 12 firms per state each year)
- Named to Top 100 High Stakes Litigators for recognition in high-exposure, high-profile cases
- Featured on numerous television newscasts in California
- Profiled in Forbes Magazine, Hollywood Weekly Magazine and The Los Angeles Business Journal
In addition, Mr. Lovell serves as Global Law Experts’ exclusive representative expert from California for litigation, and he has received additional accolades for business and entertainment law from such organizations as Corporate LiveWire, Acquisition International and Acquisition Finance Magazine.
In addition to practicing law, Mr. Lovell is a national gold medal champion and former black belt instructor in the martial arts.
Keeping Clients Informed And Involved
At The Lovell Firm, strong client relations are foundational to our practice. For this reason, we emphasize clear and timely communication so that you will always be aware of the progress of your case. If you call and leave a message for our lawyer, you can expect a prompt call back.