Fierce And Relentless Advocacy
Resolving Contentious Breach Of Contract Disputes
California businesses of every size and sort require contracts for each step in their life cycle, from organization and operations to closure. When another party fails to abide by the terms of a certain contract, however, your business’s success may be jeopardized.
In every breach of contract case, The Lovell Firm meticulously reviews the pertinent documents and develops a customized litigation strategy. We resolve disputes relating to:
- Organization and ownership — Operating agreements, shareholder agreements, partnership agreements, joint venture contracts, franchise agreements and more
- Operations — Employment agreements, vendor contracts, distribution and sales contracts, licensing and intellectual property agreements, nondisclosure and noncompete agreements, insurance indemnification policies and related matters
- Financing — Private placement memorandums (PPMs), investor agreements, promissory notes, security agreements, loans and lender paperwork and more
- Termination — Business dissolution agreements, sales agreements and other transactions
Our attorney is often recognized as one of the top 1 percent of litigators in the United States, and he will relentlessly fight for restitution for your breach of contract claim. Whether you are party to a written contract, have entered into an oral contract or were even the beneficiary to the performance of the contract, you have a right to what you were promised.
No Case Is Too Big For The Lovell Firm
Our firm offers fierce advocacy when your rights are at stake. As one of Los Angeles’ premier litigation firms, we take cases other firms won’t — and we often win them. Our skill and tenacity in the courtroom are unmatched by even some of the region’s largest law firms.
A Nationally Recognized, Premier Law Firm
- “Lawyer of the Year,” Finalist — Los Angeles Business Journal
- Top 50 Litigation Trailblazers in the Nation — National Law Journal
- Profiled in Forbes Magazine
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 – The National Trials Lawyers
- “Top 100 Attorneys in California” — The National Academy of Jurisprudence, American Academy of Trial Attorneys
- Litigator Award for Extraordinary Litigation Achievement — Trial Lawyers Board of Regents, 2014-2015 (less than 1% of all attorneys nationwide awarded)
- Top 1 Percent of Attorneys in the United States – Distinguished Justice Advocates, Trial Lawyers Board of Regents, Rue’s Best Attorneys of America, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Top 100 High Stakes Litigators – leading recognition of high stakes litigation