Fierce And Relentless Advocacy
The area of employment law is vast and contains a wide variety of complex legal issues for both employers and employees alike. From small businesses to large multinational corporations, these issues impact all employers no matter what their size. Having a dedicated employment law attorney to handle all types of legal matters on your behalf can make all the difference. Whether you are an employee or an employer looking for seasoned employment law counsel in the Los Angeles, California, area, The Lovell Firm can help.
Over Two Decades of Experience At Your Service
The Lovell Firm, based in Los Angeles, California, has handled complex and multiplaintiff cases of all kinds. Prestigious and with a successful track record, our attorneys have more than two decades of legal experience. With such an important matter like employment law, it is vital to your business or personal interests to obtain only the most seasoned of lawyers.
Here are some of the many employment law issues we handle:
- Discrimination, including age, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, gender and more
- Wrongful termination and retaliation lawsuits
- Sexual harassment and hostile work environment cases
- Wage and hour disputes, including owed compensation/commissions
- Leaves of absence and Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) issues
- Workplace safety matters
These are just some of the cases we handle on behalf of both employers and employees in California. We are extremely knowledgeable with both federal and state employment/labor laws. Our law firm has extensive litigation experience as well as fierce negotiation tactics.
A Reputation For Success: Schedule A Free Consultation
We invite you to reach out to us immediately to tell us about your employment law matter. We believe in catered one-on-one attention for our clients and return all calls in a timely manner. You can reach us online or you can call us at 877-235-3938 to schedule your complimentary consultation.
A Nationally Recognized, Premier Law Firm
- “Lawyer of the Year,” Finalist — Los Angeles Business Journal
- Top 50 Litigation Trailblazers in the Nation — National Law Journal
- Profiled in Forbes Magazine
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 – The National Trials Lawyers
- “Top 100 Attorneys in California” — The National Academy of Jurisprudence, American Academy of Trial Attorneys
- Litigator Award for Extraordinary Litigation Achievement — Trial Lawyers Board of Regents, 2014-2015 (less than 1% of all attorneys nationwide awarded)
- Top 1 Percent of Attorneys in the United States – Distinguished Justice Advocates, Trial Lawyers Board of Regents, Rue’s Best Attorneys of America, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Top 100 High Stakes Litigators – leading recognition of high stakes litigation