Social networking sites, online commentary and content aggregation all have plenty of benefits. You can stay connected and updated better than ever. Unfortunately, these online platforms are also prone to defamatory content. These sites encourage and sometimes...
- Don’t overlook these intellectual property law factors
- The Lovell Firm, representing clients in lawsuit against Oprah Winfrey, recently featured on The Wrap
- NBA super star LeBron James threatens entertainment law claim
- Defamation on social media
- Intellectual property law: How to protect trade secrets