Regardless of which role you play in California's entertainment industry — actor, screenwriter, producer, director, manager or agent — protecting your legal rights and interests is critical to the success of your career or business.
At The Lovell Firm in Century City, we provide high-class legal representation coupled with personalized service to clients in Los Angeles and throughout the state. With more than two decades of experience and an acclaimed reputation for success, our founding attorney aggressively advocates for plaintiffs in a broad spectrum of entertainment law disputes.
Here are only a few examples of the types of clients we represent:
- Individuals who want to bring a lawsuit for defamation against a television studio or network
- Writers who have been the victims of copyright infringement
- Performers who have had their employment contracts wrongfully terminated
- Producers who have disputes over distribution and airing
- Artists who are not receiving proper royalty payments
- Filmmakers whose work has been misappropriated
Television | Motion Pictures | Radio | Internet | Books | Video Games
We are available to address a broad spectrum of concerns within this niche area of law, including litigation related to:
- Content acquisition and distribution agreements
- Original equipment manufacturer (OEM) agreements
- Application service provider (ASP) agreements
- Nondisclosure and noncompete agreements
- Talent acquisition and employment contracts
- Copyright and trademark infringement
- Business structuring and financing
- Defamation, libel and slander
- Cable network contracts
- Broadcast licenses
- Creative licenses
Learn More In A Free Consultation
Call The Lovell Firm at 877-235-3938 to arrange a complimentary consultation about any entertainment law or litigation matter. Our lawyer provides one-on-one attention to clients and returns all calls promptly. Alternately, you can reach our office by email.