Attorney Tre Lovell, founder of The Lovell Firm in Century City, has more than 20 years of experience successfully representing business professionals and corporate entities in all kinds of lawsuits, claims, negotiations, arbitrations and mediations. Whether you are the victim of business fraud or contention has arisen between you and your business partner, turn to our firm for bold, aggressive and untiring advocacy.
We handle cases in Los Angeles and throughout California involving:
- Contract disputes
- Partnership disputes
- Business fraud
- Negligent misrepresentation
- Intellectual property disputes and enforcement
- Section 17200 violations
- Intentional interference with contractual relations
- Confidentiality, trade secret, noncompetition and noncircumvention violations
- Copyright infringement and enforcement
- Trademark infringement and enforcement
- Trademark, trade dress, dilution and other intellectual property disparagement
- Business dissolutions and accountings
- Vendor/third-party litigation
- Licensing agreement disputes
- False advertising
- Other lawsuits related to business or entertainment law
Resolving Breach Of Contract Disputes
Businesses of every size and sort require contracts for each step in their life cycle, from organization and operations to closure. When another party fails to abide by the terms of a certain contract, however, your business's success may be jeopardized.
In every breach of contract case, The Lovell Firm meticulously reviews the pertinent documents and develops a customized litigation strategy. We resolve disputes relating to:
- Organization and ownership — Operating agreements, shareholder agreements, partnership agreements, joint venture contracts, franchise agreements and more
- Operations — Employment agreements, vendor contracts, distribution and sales contracts, licensing and intellectual property agreements, nondisclosure and noncompete agreements, insurance indemnification policies and related matters
- Financing — Private placement memorandums (PPMs), investor agreements, promissory notes, security agreements, loans and lender paperwork and more
- Termination — Business dissolution agreements, sales agreements and other transactions
Proactive General Counsel To Protect Your Future Interests
During the course of forming, operating or even disposing of your business, a plethora of legal issues are guaranteed to arise. Intelligent, proactive legal counsel is key to guarding your business interests and assets. Our firm stands ready to assist you with every facet so that there are no surprises or "missteps" that could adversely affect you in the coming years.
To learn more about how our business litigation lawyer can diligently defend your interests, call 877-235-3938 or contact us online. The initial consultation is free.