Tre Lovell has been noted among the elite trial lawyers in the nation, having been named Lawyer of the Year, Finalist, 2016, by the Los Angeles Business Journal, and further honored by The National Law Journal as one of the Top 50 Litigation Trailblazers in the country. Mr. Lovell has been recognized among the top 1% of attorneys in the United States as a litigator through such esteemed organizations as the American Academy of Trial Attorneys, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Rue's Best Attorneys of America and the Trial Lawyers Board of Regents. Mr. Lovell recently received the 2014 Litigator Award for extraordinary litigation achievement, an award given to less that 1% of attorneys in the U.S. and approximately 12 firms per state or DMA each year. Mr. Lovell was further profiled in Forbes Magazine in September, 2014.
With over 20 years of experience, Tre Lovell practices in such areas as business law, corporate law, entertainment, intellectual property, employment and general civil litigation. Mr. Lovell received his B.A. from Pomona College and J.D. at McGeorge School of Law in 1992. He was the gold medal national champion and black belt instructor in the martial arts. Mr. Lovell is licensed in both California (SBN 162806) and Nevada (SBN 5055).
Areas of Practice
- Business, Entertainment, Intellectual Property and Employment Law
- Corporate law
- Intellectual property
- General Civil litigation
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California
- J.D. - 1992
- Pomona College
- Business Litigation Firm Tackles Blockbuster Cases, Forbes Magazine, September, 2014
- Aleo v. Elliott: $200,000,000 Fraud Scheme, The Lovell Firm represented 144 victims in international fraud scam.
- Slagle v. A&E Networks, The Lovell Firm represented Daun Slagle in defamation action regarding A&E's movie The Happy Face Killer.
- Martinez v. MGM, et.al., The Lovell Firm represented Rachel Martinez in defamation case against MGM regarding the movie American Pimp.
- Scott v. 3d Realms, et.al., The Lovell Firm represents Darin Scott in copyright infringement against 3D Realms, the Nuke Dukem video game publisher, regarding the Earth No More property.
- Starting Your Production Company, Los Angeles Showbiz Expo
Honors and Awards
- The National Law Journal's Top 50 Litigation Trailblazers In The Nation For 2014
- 2014 Litigator Award - Top 1% Of Trial Lawyers In Nation Awarded
- Profiled In Forbes Magazine, September 8, 2014 - Present
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum - Top 1% Trial Attorneys Granted Membership
- Rue's Best Attorneys Of America - Lifetime Charter Member
- Top Lawyers In California - The Legal Network
- California Excellence Award - U.S. Trade And Commerce Institute
- American Academy of Trial Attorneys' Premier 100 List - 100 Top Civil Attorneys in California
Professional Associations and Memberships
- California Bar Association, Member
- Nevada Bar Association, Member
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Member
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Member